Toronto / Beijing
By Hainan Airlines HU7976 leaves Toronto at 17:20
13 hours non-stop direct flight, overnight on flight
Arrives Beijing by flight HU7976 at 19:00 Beijing time, upon arrival, your guide will meet you at the airport, and transfer you to hotel.
Rest of the day at leisure, no meals.
Beijing ( ABF / L / SD )
- Visit Tiananmen Square, the largest square in the world, where many historical events took place here, and the Tiananmen Gate is the most southern gate to the Forbidden City.
- Visit the Forbidden City, the imperial living and official area of Ming
and Qing Dynasty. It is the largest group of best preserved ancient Chinese architectures in the World.
- Chinese Lunch at local restaurant.
- Visit the Temple of Heaven, the imperial pray altar where the emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties worship the God of Heaven, to have a good harvest.
- Dinner tasting the delicious Peking Roast Duck.
- Optional: Kong Fu Marshal Arts Evening Show ($55 P.P.)
Beijing ( ABF / L )
- Visit the Great Wall, one of the 7 wonders of the world, No. One sightseeing spot of China. It is reported by the US Astronaut to be one of the few man-made constructions viewable from the space by naked eyes.
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant.
- On the way driving, outside viewing the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympic Games main stadiums: the Bird’s Net Stadium and the Water Cube.
- Visit Hutong by rickshaw in Beijing old neighborhood where local people live.
Take a free walk in Houhai Area, the famous neighborhood with very expensive courtyards, full of bars, gift shops, and restaurants.
- Dinner not included by own arrangement.
- Optional: Evening Golden Mask Show $65 P.P.
Beijing / Xi’an by air HU7137 0705/0910 ( B in box / L / D )
- Transfer to airport for flight to Xi’an.
- Upon arrival in Xi’an, visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Visit an Antique Shop, Learn to write Chinese calligraphy
- Visit the Muslim’s Quarter, a very busy local market area, and the Grand Mosque.
- Chinese lunch and dinner at local restaurants.
Xi’an ( ABF / L )
- Visit the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses. This is another wonder of the world, part of the Tomb of QinShiHuang, the first emperor of China, the same emperor who firstly built the Great Wall.
- Visit a Terra Cotta Warriors Factory, where try to make a Terra Cotta warrior by yourself to keep for souvenir.
- Optional: Tang Dynasty Show with Dumpling Banquet Dinner: $80 P.P.
Xi’an / Shanghai by Air HU7845 0930/1145 ( ABF / L / D ) Shanghai / Suzhou by Bus
- Xi’an airport transfer
- Upon arrival in Shanghai, Visit Yu Garden, a famous private garden of the Ming Dynasty, and the Old City, with many tourist gift shops and local dim sum restaurants.
- Walk on the Bund, a waterfront area in central Shanghai, faces the modern skyscrapers in the Pudong District.
- Drives to Suzhou by bus in about 1 hour.
- Chinese Lunch and Dinner at local restaurant,
- Tonight overnight stay in Suzhou.
Suzhou / Shanghai ( ABF / L / D )
- Suzhou visit Master-of-Nets Garden, Unesco World Heritage Site, one of the most famous gardens in Suzhou, firstly built in 1140 in the Southern Song Dynasty.
- Visit a Silk Spinning Factory, get some knowledge of Silk production from the Cocoons. You may buy some 100% silk dresses.
- Chinese lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
- Optional: Boat trip on the world famous Jinghang Grand Canal $35 P.P.
- Evening watching the magnificent Acrobatic Show.
- Tonight stay overnight in Shanghai.
Shanghai ( ABF / L )
- Visit Shanghai Museum, Tianzifang, a touristic arts and crafts enclave that has developed from a renovated traditional residential area in the French Concession area of Shanghai. It is now home to boutique shops, bars and restaurants. Back to Shanghai by Coach.
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant.
- Optional: Evening Huangpu River Cruise $60 P.P.
Shanghai / Beijing HU7604 0825/1035 ( Breakfast in box)
Beijing / Toronto HU7975 1425/1515
- Transfer to airport for connecting flight to Toronto
- Arrives Toronto by at 15:15 Toronto Time (same date)
- End of your wonderful trip to China.
Quotation: CAD1499 P.P. Net
- Above price is based on twin share occupancy.
- Single room supplement: CAD399
- Business class for international air fare based on request with extra cost
- Add on airfare from other cities in Canada: CAD400
- No child discount
- Above price is subject to change without prior notice.
Hotels in Each City (5 Stars) :
Beijing - Gehua New Century Hotel or similar
Xi’an - Grand Noble Hotel or similar
Suzhou - Grand Metro Park or similar
Shanghai - Renaissance Shanghai Caohejing or similar
Rate include :
Meals: - Daily full American breakfast at hotel stayed in each city.
- Chinese lunch / dinner at local restaurant in each city as specified.
- Beijing Roast Duck Dinner
Transport: - Toronto/Beijing/Xi’an/Shanghai/Beijing/Toronto Economy Class flights
by Hainan Airlines with all taxes
- Shanghai/ Suzhou/ Shanghai by Coach
Special Program and Shows :
- Beijing Hutong Rickshaw Trip & Houhai Area Free Walk
- Beijing Kungfu Show
- Xi’an Traditional Chinese Calligraphy Study
- Shanghai Tianzifang visit
- Shanghai Acrobatic Show
Rates Exclude :
- China Visa fees ($180 P.P. Multiple Entry)
- Insurance of any kind
- Prepaid Tips to local guide & driver $100 P.P.
- Any personal expenses, such as phone calls, laundry, and